Try one or more of the following if Canvas is not working right:
- Is the app up-to-date? (Use self-service to reinstall)
- Try to deleted/reinstalled Canvas (or whatever app)?
(Delete the app completely, and then reinstall it from self-service).
- Have you tried resetting cache? (Reset Cache)
- Have you tried accessing Canvas via Safari (web browser) (https://lz95.instructure.com/)?
- Power cycle your device (turn off & then back on)?
- Is your iOS up to date? (How to update your ipad)
- Tip – if turning in a video, it seems to work better if you upload it from within Canvas as opposed to send it to Canvas. That means, save the video to Photos, then go into Canvas, find the course, the assignment, and select Submit assignment from there.
- Free space on your iPad – when free space on your iPad gets low, weird things start to happen. If space is low, delete videos from your iPad (and from deleted items), remove unneeded apps, etc.
- For students, if you have tried all of these and still cannot complete or submit your work, please reach out to tech support at email@example.com