This forum is provided to the students by district 95 and is therefore covered under the District’s Electronic Network Policy (6:235) and all school procedures and guidelines. Use of this forum is a privilege. Each user is responsible for what s/he posts on the forum. All posts will be monitored by technology and school administration. Any posts found to be in violation of the forum rules or the student code of conduct will be removed and the poster reported to school administration. Inappropriate use of District Technology can result in limited or revoked technology privileges, disciplinary consequences, removal from courses, loss of credit, receiving a failing grade, and/or legal action.
- Post questions about my iPad or software.
- Will receive a response from an iAgent within 24 hours during a school week.
- Post an answer to a question when I know the answer.
- Report posts that are in violation of the rules to school administration.
- Be respectful of the forum, iAgents, teachers, staff and other posters.
- Respect each other’s privacy. Do not post personal details including photos, videos or links to personal sites (Facebook, blogs, etc).
I will not
- Spam post (posting same question multiple times).
- Post inappropriate information. This includes copyrighted materials or information about cracking, hacking or otherwise damaging the iPad or circumventing district filters or settings.
- Use these forums to cheat or plagiarize.
- Steal another student’s login and post as them.
- Engage in cyber bullying, flaming, or offensive posts as these will be deleted; user access revoked and reported to school administration. This includes posting wrong answers on purpose to other students’ questions.